The most famous exhibition in the world dedicated to the aircraft interiors (AIX) comes back to Hamburg from 14th to 16th June 2022 after the last 2 years of cancellation because of the pandemic crisis.
Every actors are happy to meet each other once again and move on after these 2 last years which have been a catastrophe for the sector. Atem will be there as exhibitor, on the French connectivity pavilion, for the 2nd time of its history.
Despite the crisis, Atem will shed light on its boosted offer dedicated to aeronautics:
- RF & microwave interconnexion kits for IFEC: we have already equipped more than 400 aircrafts around the world, including all the Airbus family. Please click on the link to get a short presentation video of our interconnexion solutions
- Specific harnesses development & manufacturing: we developed and manufactured a specific harness for cockpit for all the A380 & A350 aircrafts. We have the skills and the business model well suited to develop this kind of sophisticated harnesses. See our web site for further information
- We propose for this AIX22 two new solutions:
- AIRCOM (Aeronautic InfraRed COMmunication): optical wireless communication device to data communication within the aircraft without latency and a high integrity and security of signal, with a good impact of the economic budget
- Assessment & enhancement of the connectivity quality service: we have developed software to simulate the Wi-Fi electromagnetic waves within the cabin to make the radio coverage map and assess the data rate per passenger and so the connectivity quality service
Atem enhance its aeronautic offer to propose customized and tailor-made interconnexion solutions with a high quality of service (reliability, robustness, security) and compatible with the Aeronautic regulations. Today, we also add simulation to assess the impact of the hardware (including ours) to the connectivity quality service. Our team can be evolved during all the stages of the cabin refurbishment, even during linefit phases: from the design phase where we can optimize the RF coverage within the cabin to the integration phase where we can optimize the localization of the equipment within the cabin, but also during the acceptance phase when we can bring independent assessment of the connectivity quality service for the airlines.
During AIX22, we are looking for to push all our offers to the specific actors for commercial aviation:
- DOA engineering office which are in charge to make STC with new connectivity systems
- MRO actors which integrate connectivity systems and would like to propose their own integration kits to improve the performance of the systems (their own STC)
- Connectivity providers which develop the connectivity systems…
We have many things to exchange after these 2 awful years, we are sure to supply you with our high quality service dedicated to the success of your projects: your expertise, our know-how!
Do not hesitate to visit us our our booth: French connectivity Pavilion Hall 3 Booth C30B, you will be very welcome!